Community Partnership, in collaboration with Greene County’s Children’s Division, Greene County Prosecutor’s Office and the Child Advocacy Center, offers a consistent, three-hour mandated reporter training. General sessions are scheduled throughout the calendar year.
Who is a Mandated Reporter?
Anyone responsible for the care, custody and control of a child.
What will I learn during the training sessions?
- When must a Mandated Reporter make a report to the Hotline?
- If I am an administrator, what is my liability regarding mandated reporting?
- What happens after the report is made?
- As a mandated reporter, will I get information back about the report I make?
- What legal protections do I have as a mandated reporter?