An impactful way to give — and keep giving — is through our Legacy Society and Planned Giving. Gifts to the Legacy Society are acts of hope for the future of our organization and our community.
The Legacy Society recognizes our loyal and generous supporters who share our vision and have chosen to include us in their bequests or other long-term charitable giving plans. These special gifts help grow the financial strength of Community Partnership while ensuring critical services to children and families in our community today and into the future.
Ways to Leave a Legacy
• A bequest is an easy and low-cost way to make sure that what you care about now is provided for in the future.
• You can make a significant commitment without affecting your current income or cash flow.
• You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
• You can have the satisfaction now of providing a lasting legacy for Community Partnership in the future.
Help us Build Strong Communities for Generations to Come
When you decide to leave a gift—no matter how large or small—you are making a difference to children, families, and the community beyond your lifetime.
• Guarantee the future of Community Partnership of the Ozarks with a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime
• Allow thousands of children and families to receive services that build resilient children, healthy families, and strong communities
• Continue partnering with others to address critical community issues and develop solutions that impact those most in need